More on.. Me! (Foaly)

Kso, I've told you some on Artemis Fowl II and Major Holly Short (more to come, don't worry) but you probably no nothing on me.

I am the FANTASTIC Foaly (just sayin', I'm fantastic) I work at the L.E.P., along with Holly S., I am the technician who controlls ALL the security, techno stuff, and inventions which help out Haven, Its tiring work. **sighs**

I am very appreciated in my work habits as I have not messed up with my invention once, fine, once I have when my prob messed up when hi-jacked by Turnball Root, but that was once! don't hold it against me.

Anyway, I am a genius, some say I'm not as smart as human Artemis Fowl II , not saying, Holly, names, Holly, but it's, Holly. while others are like "Foaly! You are soo smart and soo amazing that you should be promoted and you are way smarter than the Mud-boy" Okay, okay fine no one says that, but hey! I'm still smart.

Some people also say I'm paranoid, but I don't think so, I just had this tin-foil hat to keep the humans away, look how well that worked... I'm not that paranoid... I think...

I have a wife and kids now, who I love dearly, not gonna give you so much info on them as, I don't want the evil monsters (yep, i have researched there are evil monsters in the world) to eat them.

Anyway, I've gotta get back to work,

until my next update,

~Foaly, amazing super genius, that is the best at everything


<--- Me, ain't I awesome?